Friday, May 4, 2007

First visit to Cuba


Cuba is fantastic and beautiful country and an island. I happen to see many of its beauties and will try to describe and bring that closer to you. Cuba is a country located in the Caribbean sea. Its population is 11 million people. It is a big island with many smaller islands. Cuba is very close to United States and Mexico to the North. The official language is Spanish. The capital city of Cuba is Havana (La Habana) with a population of 2.2 million people. Cuba has area of 110,860 sq km or 42,803 sq miles.


I will come again... it is my time to relax now and search for my next destination. However, I will be back to write about Cuba and will publish at least one article every day. In the meantime, please take a look at one of the images of Cuba I took while I was there. It shows Plaza de la Catedral (Cathedral Square), very famous and old building in Havana. Stay tuned for more ...


No comments: